A Few Tips For Your Soak Swim Suit
- Your Soak suit was designed with care & created with love. To maximize the use of your suit, you may use these methods to keep them as new & nice looking as possible.
- Before Using:
- Know that slight fading or bleeding is natural, but to keep those rich colors vibrant longer, soak your brand new suit for 40 minutes in a basin of water and white vinegar (proportion: 1 tbsp vinegar per 1 quart water).
- After Use:
- Rinse your suit in cool water immediately following swimming in salt or chlorinated water.
- Never toss it in the washing machine. Hand washing your suit works best.
- Wash separately from other garments, especially for brand new suits.
- All embellishments & accessories (beads, enamel rings, gold) in your swimwear can be worn in noth salt and chlorinated water.
- Please keep in mind that the Sun, tanning/bronzing lotions, tinted moisturizers & oils, harsh chemicals and minerals, salt water, chlorine, and extreme heat will naturally put wear on any swimsuit and can possibly change the coolor slightly; this is not a manufacturing defect.
- If you notice salt deposits on your embellishments, clean out hardware by brushing it with an old toothbrush and baking soda/ toothpaste.
- Love your suit and it will love you back.